Here’s a quick summary of what’s new, and all the improvements since our last update:
(1) Driver View Improvements
We’ve made a couple helpful tweaks to our mobile-friendly driver view:
- We now let your driver know if there are multiple orders at the same location. This is super-handy when serving condominiums/office buildings so drivers don’t have to return back to their vehicle.
- We’ve also included a “Next Up:” card above the map so drivers know what stop is coming up next.
(2) Better ETA Accuracy
We’ve improved the quality of the data that our routing algorithm uses, resulting in even more precise ETAs. Between each stop, ETA accuracy could improve by about 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the country in which you are doing your deliveries. This means you can deliver on time more consistently and keep your customers better informed.
(3) Let Your Driver Use Their Favourite Navigation App
Recently we added support for getting driving directions in Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze. Now we’ve made it so your driver can pick their preferred app for the route, so the next time they click the “Directions” button they don’t have to select the app again.
(4) Improved Tag Filtering
We’ve improved our tag filtering experience. Now when you click the “More Filters” you can add all the tags you need and preview them inside the pane. You can use these tags to include or exclude orders from your search.
(5) Change Shared Route Expiry Length
When routes are shared, the shared link is accessible for 48 hours by default. Now we’ve included the option to edit this setting for those users who plan and share routes in advance. Select whether the link expires in 24, 48, 72 hours, or 1 week.
(6) Print QR Code for Shared Links
When a route is shared, you now have the option to print the QR code to the route link.
7) Under the hood on-going improvements
We’re always working hard to not only add new features, but to also make sure that EasyRoutes is always running snappily. One of the big under-the-hood improvements we made is we now have pagination for load lists of orders. This makes page load times much faster, and you are still able to search, filter and select the orders you need.